View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 11:33 PM   #12
Mikey5856

Exclamation Re: Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

Hello to Kerry and Bill!

It is fantastic to finally see this site up and running. I am so appreciative of all you both have done to heighten our awareness, and keep us informed. It is an honor to be listed as a member of the Round Table. Kerry, or Bill, I am willing and able to act in some way to help out. I have a doctorate in Psychology, plenty of writing experience, research experience, and the like. Please let me know if there is a function I can serve, as I want to in some way give back, as it were, as you have been so generous and open with your efforts and work.

Besides being in the field of psychology, I am also a musician and songwriter, and a former MUFON Field Investigator. I have been interested in UFOs, Aliens, Secret Government, etc, for as long as I can recall, and always have had the feeling that something unusual is there, just outside of our awareness. It's uncanny! But since I found your Project Camelot site, I have checked it out daily, and depend on the news and events there as much as I depend on CNN for the "Media" coverage. Please let me know what I can do, or where I can be of help. If I can, I will be of service!

Love, Trust and Health,

Mikeyhttp://projectavalon.net/forum/images/smilies/original.gif