View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 12:36 AM   #53
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please stop the **** about subscription and money

Why am i even posting in this thread?
Becasue you told me to!

Has anybody even read all my postes or any other post posted by those who are here?
I call everyone , EVERYONE to stop and look at them selves.
You don't even see it do you?

Why hasn't anyone other than myself offered your time or help?
I take that back, some of you have freely offered thier time to trascribe and other type of things to help the cause.
But as for most of you, you sit and ridicule anyone who has an idea that either is or is not about money.
Notice only those with money are the ones talking down to the ones without or who choose not to pay.
And the ones who cannot or choose not to pay ridicule those who decide to pay and like the idea.

All of these are seperation.
EVERY single person here is helping the power of seperation.
Yes including myself.

I'll be 100% honest!
On my part i did it on purpose to seperate you with intent!
How do you like those apples!

Can you now sit back and see how much of a grip seperation and programming has on you.
I had a history teacher once that told us of this great war in history and made us study it all week long and on friday tested us on it.
After the last student handed in thier paper, he stood up and ripped up all the tests and said we were all just hearded like sheep.
The war never happened, the studies we did were meaningless.
The test was not to mess with us or program us it was so we understood what true "power" really is.
We studied for that test like no tommorrow because our trusted teacher told us it was true.

I can not give you the answer but i can try to get you to realize the power of seperation. Do you understand that if you damn your brothers and sisters for thier views and beliefs then you too are damned!

If my brother chooses the dark path then let him walk and no man shall stop him.
So if people choose to stay and pay whether they can or can not, or if they leave because they choose not to pay or can not, does this mean we are to take away thier free will?
Does this mean we are to ridicule them for what they choose, for exersising thier free will.
Is this not what Avalon and ALL of this is about?

I myself made one post, one simple post to BILL & KERRY no one else about chooseing a different way to make a consistant source of money and people used it as a way for them to start bashing B&K with thier own dislikes. DO NOT use my words or my threads to spread you seeds of hate.
STAND BEHIND ME FOR I KNOW THE NOT!

I for one back Bill & Kerry in thier endevour and evey single person here for what they choose to do with there time and money.

For me and me alone, it is a matter of princapal.
Not seperation, not "i dont want to help", not "i'm poor and i can't pay" nothing other than it at its core is seperation.
"If you pay you can join the fellowship, if you can not then you must read and be confused because you have to wait for someone to ask your question to recieve the answer."

No evil, no BS like that, it just seperates those who will benifit greater from Avalon and us than we will.
Do you understand now?

Are you the kind of person who sends money who has money to feed the hungry or do you go out and feed the hungry yourself?

Who posted this "Become the change you want to see in the world."

For me and me alone, i do not want to leave anyone in the dark. I do not want to join something where my friends can not.
If they want help, i offer it and more.
If they want money, i will offer this as well and more.
If they need certain help from people with certain skills, i offer this too.
But i do not offer seperation of my family.

ALL should be welcome in fellowship.

DO NOT shame, damn, or look down apon those who walk a different path.

And as for Bill & Kerry, i have prayed that they win the lottery.
I still look forward to meeting them someday, i like Bills hat. lol
I believe that most of you read that first post of mine and saw in it what you chose to see and not what it was.

I love everybody and everybody loves icecream.

"Everyone is so ready to die for the cause, Why are they not ready to live for it?" -- Richard Scott Brooks
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote