View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 08:33 AM   #6
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please stop the **** about subscription and money

Gregg , is it not one of your principals to help clothe, feed and shelter the people who have done so much and spent so much of their future savings on bringing this information to you? The people that have done this for so long now, and to the extent that they are having difficulties meeting their rent.

A matter of principal.

One dollar.. a month from each of us, will keep these guys doing what they do and stop them getting kicked out onto the street homeless.. Or should we just let them get kicked out and let them go hungry because too many here were men of 'principal'.

Try looking at this from a different perspective.

They have provided an excelent service for so long, for free. Now, they need our help.

I like your work, your an interesting guy. And i will pay your subscription. But first of all i want you to understand that Bill and Kerry are not resorting to subscription so they can live the high life. They are doing it so they can pay their rent, buy some food, and continue doing the excelent service that they can no longer do for free.

They wouldnt be doing this unless they really needed too.

There was a time when you really needed the truth, and Bill and Kerry were there for you.

Will you be there for them in their time of need?
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote