View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 03:23 PM   #3
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New, confused, and in need of help.

sounds like you're strongly intact with your 'intuitive' side...lucky you. since we're nearing more the galactic center, and the pulse of the solar system (and thus earth) is steadily increasing in frequency, many people feel like this accelerating frequency causes our view of 3 dimensions to transcend into more than just 3. the spirits live in these extra dimensions somewhere and they know you can see them. their dimension is very translucent, they can read your pure energy and access your thoughts well. try to keep a very strong, demanding almost, positive attitude whenever they come around, definitely try communicating. they value your right to free will, so you must show them you are willing to interact, if you are. ask them telepathically or out loud why they are there and what they want with you.
i think you stopped seeing the spirits when you got older because when you're a child you're much freer spiritually. when you start to see the real world it taints your view of the universe.
i too have dreams that i can never remember, and a constant want to travel, but broke of course. i'm lucky being in a band because i get to travel around the U.S. at least. anyway, i personally would like to hear how this progresses if it does, tis very interesting. goodluck
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote