View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 02:36 PM   #18
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Garlic is a brain toxic poison

I think everything is about balance.Research on this and that...this is 'good for you','this is bad for you'-i let my body do the talking.When someone 'fancies something' i think t's a way of your biochemistry letting you know of certain depletions in your body and so you satisfy them with preparing 'what tou fancy' if your resources allow it.A little bit of knowledge can be very dangerous;i'm not saying that the research done is lies;just listen to your body more and not dwell so much on contradictory research.'They' now say butter is good for you-i grew up in the age of polyunsaturates and the 'butter is bad for you' era.Then one has to consider that the benefits of one thing outweigh the negative effects of something else and vice versa.The amount of worry that some people will be subjected to over these matters goes beyond the benefits of avoiding garlic or butter or certain vegetables and teas etc.Stress and anxiety are a main cause for concern and certain researches that more often than not tend to contradict over the long term are not going to help anyone.Balance-listen to your body.If you fancy a beer have one-if you don't then don't-it applies to all forms of consumption including most food stuffs.
In the meantime get drunk everyday, smoke copiously have coca cola with every meal (if you manage to eat) curries at least twice a day,chinese for breakfast,mcdonalds for dinner-i don't think you can go far wrong!!!LOL. Humour and a little sarcasm there by the way!
Balance.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote