View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 05:33 AM   #35
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Young people??? Teenagers???

Whats up suchanawesomekid,

Good thread. I don't know how it escaped me for so long. I'm 26 and I don't think I will ever consider myself an adult. I feel wierd when the kids I coach call me sir instead of coach. Mr. "Duke" is my dad as I tell people who refer to me as such.

Youth is so important here I think, because those of us (youngsters) who resonate w/ these messages need to help interperit (in a palletable way) the occult(hidden) info for our contemporaries who may find it hard to focus on.
Our contemporaries may not always be receptive to this and many will ridicule as I've found, but I've developed a pretty thick skin, and I won't stop asking them to ask questions.

I sympathize w/ you having become aware of these predicaments we (humanity) find ourselves in presently at a young age. I was well out of high school and halfway through college before I started to look into the occult. I realise how hard I might have had it if I had been trying to get my high school buddies to look into the same stuff. The tin foil hats would have been made for me in a hurry I think.

And refering to your screen name, who cares really what anyone decides to call themselves here, I certainly don't. I might be way off but I'm guessing that this name is something your parents or a mentor may have used w/ you.

The only thing that matters is the substance of what people write and how they communicate. Those things are many times more telling about any member than their screen name could possibly be.

For what it's worth, I think I'm awesome too. I think you're awesome and SoldierofTruth, ashton,Orion11,omnicentricity,Kevin, Deoxyan, etc...... I think humans are awesome in the strict definition of the word (expressive of awe). So in my opinion you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyan View Post
I donīt trust in kids who think of themselves as awesome, thats ridiculous; well, he thought, now he blames his ego, what a silly excuse, ok. And this particular kid is not awesome at all under my perspective.
That is a shame. You probably wouldn't trust me either then. What is your opinion of yourself I'm wondering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyan View Post
do you really need to insult me more because i donīt want to have a discussion with you about my opinion?, you have to show respect, wich you lacked.
I've seen no lack of respect from anyone here except yourself.

Why provide your opinion if you are only going to refuse to discuss it?
Remember what Mom always said: "If you can't say something nice......."

I can only conclude that you wanted this member to feel badly. Am I wrong?

Why corrupt such a positive thread w/ such irrelevant negativity?
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote