View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #35
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Mike, what are you talking about "divide and conquer"?

Like anybody else, I want to know whats going on. I'll comment if I think something is a waste of time, plain wrong or a wild goose chase, why shouldn't I?

I'd also comment if I think something is very interesting also. Now at the end of the day thats only my personal opinions and other people can form theirs over various subjects.

As for people being negative about things they haven't researched, have they really? In my case I haven't. I've been critical of one or two things, but with good reason.
You defensively assumed I aimed my original comments directly at you.

How anyone who can disbelieve 98 percent (assuming you mean Camelot related material from Bill & kerry) would even be here is beyond me. Surely if only 2 percent was worth it being here it would be easier to find elsewhere so 2 lines of my last comment was somewhat linked to you after what I presume you meant as me exaggerating.

Dividee and Conquer again was not aimed at you, dont assume because you have spoken negatively here people on the other side are attacking you. Many many people who have spat the dummy and slagged off this site, the mods and whistleblowers/contactees etc seem to aim their attacks squarwely at Blossom Goodchilds info. Considering the large number of people who have come forward with GFOL contact related details youd think people would be more broad with attacking people giving out the message about Oct 14th. To assume they are all simply liers out to make money and gain attention could be somewhat blind sighted.

One option I mentioned before was that this could have just as conceivably been a deliberate disinformation channelling effort from groups, political or ET or otherwise that dont have our best interests at heart. What better way than to prophecise/channel a massive positive event as a lie that was bound to cause massive amounts of unhappy people when it doesnt happen. hence divide and conquer

Last edited by Mike_Jetson; 10-14-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote