Thread: Hawaii
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 09:15 AM   #28
Keebler808

Smile Re: Hawaii

Hey all, just wanted to say "hi". I'm a long-time friend of Roland that has been lurking on these boards since they first opened up. I've been reading Project Camelot and watching the videos for several years now but due to the many various sites I check in on daily, don't have much time to post.

I agree with much of what has been previously stated regarding Hawaii's unique location (both good and bad). I think the people of Hawaii will face some extremely difficult times, especially those on Oahu, if the dark forces succeed in their plans.

I wish there was more physically and economically that I could do to prepare for what might possible occur but as I'm sure some of you are in the same boat, we still have to work, earn paychecks, and pay bills to survive. Not to mention that it's not like most people on Oahu can grow gardens sufficiently large enough to provide food for a self or family or that our communities are balanced enough to weather hard times (as stated previously, the chaos after the earthquake is a perfect example. Imagine if something MUCH larger were to occure. Oahu would be anarchy). I have land on the Big Island that would be perfect for Agriculture and developing independence but that takes time and money; things that are in short supply right now.

So until I have the resources or the means to develop a plan for the future, I do what I can. Keeping my mind healthy with meditation. Keeping my body healthy with safe food and yoga. And studying and reading anything that expands my knowledge base and skill set. At some point in the future, we will all need to provide a necessity or skill in order to be a welcome part of a community. The days of self-service, material wealth, and productivity based on the work of others are numbered. If you cannot develop the means at this time to provide food, water, or other basic necessities free from the "grid", then develop skils that will be needed to help communities survive. Make yourself useful and you will be an asset with the **** hits the fan.

Through it all, remember to do one thing......maintain a state of love and compassion in your heart. We are spiritual beings having a human experience and, as a collective, we manifest our environments through our thoughts and emotions. Hate, anger, fear, resentment. These are energies of the dark and the lower our vibrations. In order to truly "win" and survive, we need to maintain positive energies in the face of whatever tribulations we will face.

In love and light,
Kai