View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 12:42 PM   #9
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: Why Nothing Happened on October 14th ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley View Post
Hi David,

Read your report last night - what a fantastic article! I really enjoyed it and I have a better understanding in general.

Thank you for taking the time to address this, it is truly appreaciated by a lot of people, including myself.

It was both a fantastic article, as well as a long one to go through and absorb, think i must be starting to slow down.

I had been thinking, after reading what many people had been negatively writing after the non-appearance, that there are so many out there who still have very immature attitudes towards their fellow humans, because like little spoilt brats they didn't get what they wanted.
Yes i believe, and yes i would like to also see others who are more advanced than we ourselves are, but with our current attitudes we are more still seen as savages in their eyes.

Over the years, you can pick so many times that certain prophesies were supposed to come about, but they never have - but one day they will come to be.
If you do look and listen carefully, many instances have come about as David has himself told us, amongst others who seem to have also confirmed this beforehand as well. Thankyou David.

I think the thing that maybe struck me the most were the threats made, to and against Blossom, because they didn't get their expectations met. It will all come in time - at the right time - when both we and they are truly ready.

I have read so much also about the Reptillian agenda(s), from various sources including David, Mutwa Credo, David Icke and many others, and no doubt they are here in various forms, have interbred with man over the millenium, and have their own agendas that we are not generaaly been privy to.

But again, thankyou David for the insights and revelations from this article