Thread: Welcome Duncan
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 11:59 PM   #66
Duncan O'Finioan
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: Welcome Duncan

Quote:
Originally Posted by giaoue View Post
Hey there Duncan, very honored to be around all types of people that have all been thru some amazing & sometimes traumatic experiences & I know you are very different than most of these witnesses & members on this forum. I was just thinkin' of a good question to ask that I'll give to you here & on your personal website & that is do you know if any or all of these so-called Blackwater mercenaries been trained to do the things you could do & are really Supersoldiers? I also would like to know if anyone with an awakened mind & full understanding about this illusory & thinning duality that is upon us can negate any of these mind & thought weaponry to even affect us or just put up our own thought-provoked shield for these type of people to not do any harm @ least in that way? When I think of you Duncan & others like you I keep on thinking of the movie DUNE & the main character Muad-Diib with his whole clan using thoughts into word weaponry. You see my profile pic, it kinda looks like a thinning apparition of the main character's daughter near the end of the movie that had some phenomenal power. That is a pic of a lil' Amish girl wearing a black cloak named Mica that was walking right in front of me @ a bus station on 42nd st. in Manhattan so I took the pic while the screen swirled into blackness b4 I pressed OK. That is how the pic came out & I've had alot more than that recorded & photographed. We are all going thru a beautiful & wonderful experience @ this NOW so just be happy we ain't stuck in the Middle Ages where we would all be hung for witchcraft & sorcery for sharing what we know. Thanx for everyone everywhere just being YOU/US.
Short answer,
Is Black Water trained like WE were?
Hell's NO!! LOL
Youre getting there....."Thoughts, into words."
Kinda like Magic,,no.
Duncan O'Finioan is offline   Reply With Quote