View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 11:49 AM   #8
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To all moderators, Bill, Kerry, everyone

Let me try to give my personal answers:

B&K: I noticed that they are at loggerheads long before the storm broke loose here and when I decided to bring my perception up on the forum, the message was not considered. I was slightly warned not to spread the bad news. That was ok for me.

The split of B&K is only the logical consequence of the difference of focus, which has developed over time. This difference has obviously been amplified by outside forces, thus just accelerating the rift. This development is ok for me.

Bill is a person with a background of experiences and personal views which will make it very interesting for me to follow up his next activities. He has obviously worked on himself with appreciable results. That does not mean that I have to copy his way of development, because that is simply not possible. Everybody has to go his/her own, but advice can be taken, valued and incorporated from any side, while being on your own path.
I am not afraid of being sucked into any cult, because I know who I am and yes, I do had cult-experience.
By taking part in Avalon 2, I expect to learn and give. If not, then I will quit. Lets just see, that’s ok for me too.

Abrax: I know and recognized the energy behind this thread, that’s why I didn’t post there, despite all the pseudo-science which aimed at freezing the mind with awe. Abrax has been a selective magnet by harvesting people from Avalon into a vortex where certain qualities will be amplified. I consider this process as completed.
This energy has his own right of existence as the attractive dark side in a world of polarity.
This process has to be attractive in order to put you into a position where you have to make a real choice. But whoever has chosen to proceed that way, has made a hard choice for him/herself, and has chosen a very questionable outcome.
But that’s what Karma is about: Created by free-will choices.

If you think this is unfounded bla bla, then answer these questions for yourself:
How is it possible that a simple thread can create so many negative emotions?
Is it the content of simple information on that thread which can do that?
If it is not the info, then what is it?
Is it visible?
How is it possible that a statistically very high percentage of mods were attracted by this thread?
How is it possible that even long time relationships between these mods were shattered by interacting with this energy?
What is the powerful mechanism behind the visible, that triggered these energies in people?
How is it possible that the focus of the forum discussion shifted to only negativity and mistakes?
Announcements of his/her departure from the thread became an act of valuating your own quality to be beyond Avalon - as a result of this focus shift?
Do you think the outcome is positive?

Gaia&Celine: The contact with this energy was here very intense. It resulted into a rollercoaster of emotions and a break-up between them started materializing.
Now, just immagine Gaia’s situation: The forum and his personal life falling apart because of Abrax!!! How would you react in this situation? Gaia chose to fight and became a light dragon in order to fight a dark dragon. In this unprecedented situation he might have made some mistakes, but considering his situation, who would have kept calculating and cool?
Only a heartless Abrax. You can read his ranting about his sexual triggering on his own site.

So my humble plead to your conscious mind is to understand the situation and realize that nobody is perfect. Please do not to poke fingers into Gaia’s simmering wound and give this Knight of Light a break to heal.
Whoever has received an uncalled blow during that Dragon fight, try to overcome your Ego, forgive and forge a new relationship. It’s an opportunity to turn this event into a beneficial personal experience. It’s an opportunity to grow further into the light…
Would that be OK for you too?

bashi is offline   Reply With Quote