View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #4
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Torsion Field Research

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach66 View Post
Gregor,
Not investigating using torsion fields for your acoustic levitation experiments are you? I don't believe they have strong enough of an effect for that kind of thing unless you are levitating a tooth pick. Then again just how does the acoustic levitation work? The acoustics are creating a vibration to excite some other force? Could it be the torsion fields? Or is it simply a disruption rather than an excitation of the torsion fields? I guess you could reasonably postulate that the torsion fields are causing gravity so if you cancel out the torsion field and apply directional acoustics, It might be possible to levitate something and even direct it in a trajectory path??

It's quite funny, the other day after reading about the acoustic levitation in Tibet, I quandered, why hasn't someone tried replicating this?? I even asked RecallOne that in a personal conversation... Then about a week or two later I saw you mention it in another thread... I thought "How Freakin cool is that? Good Ol Gregor is gonna give it a go!! I applaud you.. And truly pray for success. I think the more things we can bring about and get into the vision and consciousness of the sheeple who have been told NO YOU CAN"T, IT"S IMPOSSIBLE, IT DOESN"T EXIST, Etc.. by thier wonderous education boxes w/ plasma screens.. oooooh The better!! the world needs a shake up and reminder of just who they really are the fact that the chains really do need to come off now, no matter what Daddy says...

Mach66
It can be done BOTH ways. Torsion field technology will lead directly to anti-gravity, and acoustic levitation is slightly different, but uses the natural resonating frequency of the stone, and is focused on electromagnetic fields which does involve torsion fields.

Thanks for the links!
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote