View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 10:11 AM   #21
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Sweet lord of mercy people really will latch on to anything regardless of how ludicrous it is.

"What proof can you point to in supporting the use of planes? None of the video I watched convinced me of real planes. The plane holes on -both- buildings were located on the computer floors, ideal locations for the black op team to rig the exterior columns with explosives to create plane-shape cutouts."

Honestly the single most ridiculous thing i have read on here, and perhaps, anywhere, ever.

It boggles my mind that people think this. The planes were tracked independantly via radar, there are thousands of eyewitneses, the physical evidence from the vids/pics/wreckage of the towers supports the inclusion of the planes.

Agreed, the manner of collapse and explanation that it was the planes that caused the actual collapses is highly suspect, but to think people would make light and fantastic claims over a serious world shattering event like this makes me not only deeply concerned but horrified and sickened.

The beliefs/views i have on the 9/11 event do not try to trivialize it in any way, they do not try to make it into some fantastical magical mystery of lights and sound. Its deception over the truth of the manner of collapse, and the evidence of who was really behind it.

Lest not you forget that hundreds of people, people with families, some of which may be present on this very forum, died onboard those planes and thousands more in the buildings. I cannot countenance anyone making claims that trivialize the pain and misery brought upon the victims families on that day.

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves, and get back on track with the disclosure of the real issues.
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote