View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 05:24 AM   #57
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The US Constitution

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Here is yet another link: http://www.byronwine.com/files/1871.pdf. It is a discussion of the 1871 issue...
And here's a different link:

The United States Isn't a Country — It's a Corporation! by Lisa Guliani

Lisa states:

"...The date is February 21, 1871 and the Forty-First Congress is in session. I refer you to the "Acts of the Forty-First Congress," Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62. On this date in the history of our nation, Congress passed an Act titled: "An Act To Provide A Government for the District of Columbia." This is also known as the "Act of 1871." What does this mean? Well, it means that Congress, under no constitutional authority to do so, created a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, which is a ten mile square parcel of land....

In essence, this Act formed the corporation known as THE UNITED STATES. Note the capitalization, because it is important. This corporation, owned by foreign interests, moved right in and shoved the original "organic" version of the Constitution into a dusty corner. With the "Act of 1871," our Constitution was defaced in the sense that the title was block-capitalized and the word "for" was changed to the word "of" in the title. The original Constitution drafted by the Founding Fathers, was written in this manner:

'The Constitution for the united states of America'.

The altered version reads: "THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". It is the corporate constitution. It is NOT the same document you might think it is. The corporate constitution operates in an economic capacity and has been used to fool the People into thinking it is the same parchment that governs the Republic. It absolutely is not."

I found a link to the actual legislation:

American Memory

The author Lisa must be mistaken when she says "Acts of the Forty-First Congress," Section 34... because I see that "Sections" are subtitles of a "Chapter," not a "Congress." (There is a Section 34 of chapter 62, however.)

Also, chapter 61 (pages 417 - 419) is entitled "Consular and Diplomatic Expenses Appropriation," so I don't know why she includes it.

Additionally, I see from the index that chapter 60 is missing.

Here is a copy of that index page:

Here is a copy of the first page of the legislation, which is too long to post (pages 419 - 429). It begins half way down the page:

Here is a copy of the Section 34 of chapter 62. It appears to be unrelated to the issue:

I'm thinking that what this author Lisa Guliani must be saying is that subsequent to this legislation, our Constitution title changed to all capital letters, indicating corporate status. She says the Constitution originally read "The Constitution for the united states of America" and now it reads "THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA." I wonder whether we can verify this...

David Icke writes about the significance of names written in all caps...

Hmmm...

Additional research: A direct response to Lisa's assertions, by G. Edward Griffin

Last edited by Seashore; 05-06-2009 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Add information
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote