View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 03:56 AM   #32
murnut
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Poor Gary Mckinnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
He hacked an evil government, the 9/11 perpetrators, that is complicit in a long term plan to subjugate its population, with service-to-self Ets at the top echelon of the pyramid of power. Murnut will never get it. His endless diatribe against Gary, the evil hacker, has been played out endlessly on Open Minds forum.

Any action, either legal or illegal (as long as it is non-violent in nature), that sheds even a little light on the ultimate crime I mentioned in my first paragraph is justifiable.

This will be my last posting, and my last reading in this particular thread, because if I keep reading Murnut's inane argument I might end up putting my foot through my computer screen.

My advice. Don't argue with Murnut. While we slowly lose our freedom, he will continue to focus on the importance of "law and order".
Yes...don't argue with me because I am right....lol.

And I have no problem in fighting for a cause.

Gary is just not one of them.

If Gary would have stood up, and faced the music like a man, instead of a chicken, I might have felt differently.

But instead, Gary has used the ufo community for his own purposes, and for the most part, the Conspiracy crowd has eaten it right up.

Gary and his supporters have constantly misrepresented the facts.

If folks want the ufo community to be taken seriously, then we have to distance ourselves from people and causes which hurt the greater good.

Now tell me...in my diatribe against Gary's supporters, what Have I misrepresented?

Me and a few others have actually had Gary's best interest at heart.

Plead out.

But many others want him to fight and face the maximum term.

Is that really in Gary's best interest?

=======================================

If you believe that the Govt is evil, Droid, don't pay your taxes.

But at least have the guts to stand up for what you believe in.

Is that what Gary has done ?
murnut is offline   Reply With Quote