View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 03:29 AM   #41
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Thank-you Carol. It's really a collection of other people's ideas and work. Secrecy, Compartmentalization, and Tyranny seem to be the three big enemies. I just finished rewatching Alex Collier's 1995 lecture...and he says so much which harmonizes with this thread. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5947939806971# I have a feeling that Bill Cooper and Alex Collier are going to be featured prominently in the history books of the future.

Just an unrelated thought about elected officials. Perhaps they should have to earn Masters and Doctorate Degrees in Government (or equivalent)...and be genuinely qualified to participate. Perhaps they should have to take an extensive battery of tests...to determine their suitability to hold high office...rather than just getting the nod of the CFR or the Bilderberg Group.

Speaking of the CFR. They have a great journal called 'Foreign Affairs'. I would like to see a rival publication which is patterned after 'Foreign Affairs'...but with an editorial bias which is in harmony with this thread (especiallly post #1). We need to beat the PTB at their own game. We need to invite ourselves to their party...instead of shouting at them from across the street.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-02-2009 at 03:45 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote