View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 01:05 AM   #15
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: On Project Avalon 2: I am Impressed. A worthwhile Transition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Well, thank you so much for giving us your enlighted wisdom yoda. I get back to the "We are all One" comment thrown around on this forum since its inception.

NB: It is the people that are led by the nose and can shut their mouths that got the first invite and those that think they know everything and know absolutely stuff all.

Dear Ellie,

I cannot win, can I? We are all one? Well, I might believe that in an abstract theoretical sense. I might believe that in a profound spiritual sense. I might believe that in truth. And indeed, in truth, I do. However, the universe is a developing entity. And different people, interacting with one another, have different views; different judgements. They are at different stages of development.

Is it is crime to state this? Is it somehow the height of ignorance to state this? I do not think so. The forum owner Bill Ryan and the moderators have made a very human judgement call on where they want to take this forum into the future and who they want to go with them. I am not going to condemn them for this.

We each of us choose our own path and choose our friends, and all of us hope we choose well and truly.

On your comment Ellie, " NB: It is the people that are led by the nose and can shut their mouths that got the first invite and those that think they know everything and know absolutely stuff all,"

To say such a thing; you do not know me at all. As is evident from my posts, I do not post messages very frequently. I tend to be selective in what I contribute. And I tend not to be led.

In fact, as a case in point, this very thread that even I started, has developed into exactly the sort of thread that I detest. Exactly the sort of thread that puts me off being too involved in any forum. I contribute posts that I feel are well considered and thought out by me, only to have simple 2 or 3 line follow up comments in response that I do not think have been really thought through at all. And then I get sucked into even more involved responses defending myself (apparently) until, I just ignore everybody and stop posting, and take a break.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote