View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 02:43 PM   #29
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic federation message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Well the gooooood news is that Cliff High in his just released hot of the press 61 pages report (which I am still perusing!) says

"The absolute good news is that the planet is NOT at risk from any events manifesting in 2012 or beyond..."

Which is quite a turn of events as the only others that have been saying this all along have been the Adashi MCEO Guardian Alliance, which said that there was not going to be pole shift in the Summary II published last year in October

That does not mean that we are out of the ropes and does not mean that humanity is not at risk, only that the planet is not at risk

But, you can see how the GFL have been trying to triger with their fear mongering and space ship rescue a real pole shift....

Well.... Enjoy the feeling of knowing that the planet will still be here....

Will talk about the clean up of the planetary mess created by humanity another day

Love to all
Here I go again.
To my mind the only answer is to raise ones own spiritual vibration.
We raise our vibration we raise all others.

Tried and tested meditation prayer humility.
First two commandments.

Even if you don't believe in a God it makes practical sense to follow this suggestion.

"Be kind to all life including your own no matter what."
Thats a quoted from Dr David Hawkins my mentor of the moment.

Since time began for the human race there have been Mystics pointing the direction of peace and living harmoniously together.
Surely we all want that.

Dr Hawkins is a present day Mystic.
He is also saying that there is nothing to fear.
Everything we need to know has been given to us from Mystics in flesh and blood in this world.
Channeling comes mainly from the lower astral (those that deny God) and therefore view the spiritual revolution as some thing threatening.
Fear is their weapon.

Love and fear cant co-exist.
I suggest you chose wisely.

Written by Dr Hawkins"Power vs Force."
This book has sold millions of copies.
Its well worth a read.

Dr Hawkins says the human mind is not capable of telling Truth from Falsehood as in his books

From his publishers web site.

http://www.veritaspub.com/

Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

"Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind."

Some will be fed up of me promoting his work but when you find something of positive value to your fellow man then it is good to share.

Regards Chris

Last edited by greybeard; 03-14-2010 at 02:52 PM.
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote