View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 06:28 PM   #73
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How Do You Feel About This Forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post

.......we have people here that are just beginning the journey of waking up and we have very advanced posters here that know almost everything.......

........the newbies need their own section to catch up with the rest of the more advanced people. debating whether mccain or obama is better and whether fluoride and vaccines are good or not simply causes board traffic. besides, we are far beyond worrying about that stuff...........

AGREED ! I'd also add that I wouldn't like to be in B&K's shoes right now because this forum must be so NOT what they anticipated. Ultimately it's got to be a choice between exclusivity or heavy policing. - The problems of running things don't change much, do they?

I think I would prefer exclusivity but with an open option to view. If that means I'm excluded, ( I don't use PayPal ) then that's ok. I was quit content/thrilled! to watch PC interviews and brows Open Minds Forum until the 'debates' here got me 'hooked' and I registered here recently.

If it is decided to make this forum 50//50 'spiritual/ascension' // 'Greencrew Kibbutz' I'm OFF to consider my options on my own.