View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 10:09 PM   #40
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Christianity, Inc.: theft by deception

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Q529 View Post
I am focusing on one specific Doctrine here: the Doctrine of "resurrection".

The Doctrine of "resurrection" is either a Doctrine of 'Rebirth', as it was taught by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed; or it is the doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave, as it was taught by the Pharisees; is now taught by at least tens of thousands of Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities'; and is believed by hundreds of millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims.

And just look at the horrific condition of this world as a consequence of such a false belief; with almost two thousand years of religious warfare and genocide and torture.

As Jesus said, "By their fruits you will know them"; and, "Either be for me or against me."

There is no middle ground here; just as Moses taught in Deuteronomy with regards to the 'path that leads to life and the path that leads to destruction'.

One either tells the Truth or one is lying about the Doctrine of "resurrection".

And the religious 'authorities' are lying.

And the officials of the media and Wikipedia are preventing that from being widely publicized.
I understand and sympathize with your frustration and yes I agree with you re "resurrection"

But I would respectfully point out that "human beings" were slaughtering each other big time for thousands of years before Jesus or any other biblical teacher.
It may be that the problem did start with the eating of the apple from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, we have been told "Judgment is mine sayeth the Lord" it might have meant judgment is duality get back to oneness

I am not coming from a position of saying I am right about anything just putting forward observations
The Course in Miracles reputed to be channeled from Jesus says
"Know that when you take up a position you are identifying with an illusion"
All thoughts of separation from God is to my mind are an illusion.
The body being the home of the indweller God.
God is to be found within.
When the bliss of the Love of God is experienced it is unmistakable and that is my personal subjective experience.

Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote