View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 02:10 PM   #19
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: a little about me just thought i should share

I remember one night when I was living in vegas, 20 years old, on my own, had my own place and living the wild side. I was sleeping or thought I was, then it felt as I was being pushed down into the ground like i had a hundred pillows on top of me, I was down 6-9' horizontal and I heard a loud crack and someone saying NO. I was conscious but couldn't move and after the crack I was sweating and cold as ice. Needless to say this young kid at the time decided it was time to start living a better life. And I didn't think about any more sleep that night.

One of my buddies a few years back was telling me a story when he was on his motorcycle , him and another guy . They were riding in Tennesse, dark night no street lights and they were getting off the highway. Just my buddie and his friend on a seperate bike. All of a sudden my buddie sees his friend in front of him spinning on the highway with his bike down. My buddie said it was very dark and no other cars around and he was headed right behind his friend who was sliding down the road. My buddie said he remembers just before he was going to hit his friend in front of him closing his eyes and bracing for impact . He said the next thing he knew he was standing next to his bike on the side of the road with his bike on the kickstand. He called out the guys name that had wrecked and he answered. So my buddie went over to his friend and got him off the road and was checking to see if he was o.k.
My buddy couldn't believe it or what had happened. Then he looked across the road about 40 ' away, pitch black out and there stood a blonde woman in a white dress with her dog by her side , she asked my buddy if they were o.k. and he replied yes, she turned around and just vanished. He said she had this glow to her that was like a light and still today gets all shook up talking about it. I did too when he told me.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote