View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 12:08 PM   #44
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fixing what is broken, healing the damage, learning and moving on. Long live AVAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Raul Duke--

it wasn't AJ that was banned ..... AJ stands for "Anchor John." the member that was banned was "Abraxasinas," the originator of the Q&A Thuban thread ...... the initial source of all this controversy.

don't doubt that it's difficult to follow, if you either dropped-in in the middle of the brouhaha, or you're a relatively new PA member. Anchor is a well-beloved member who only just recently resigned as a Mod, just because he wanted to ...... prefers being a member to a mod. but he was in the middle of the heat & flames when things started to get "explosive" around here. not only were many of the forum members flaming at each other, but the mods were flaming at each other, and at us, and we flamed at them ...... and so it became a big f___ing mess! (that word was flaming, btw!) anyway ...... the upshot is that we went through lots of anger, pain, frustration and turmoil (even B&K weighed in ...... and it appeared that they were on opposite sides, but i'm pretty sure in the end we discovered they were really both on the same track ...... at least about keeping the Thuban thread open (which had been closed and now is reopened as "Read Only," i think.) so now, you're witnessing the process of all of us who love each other here trying to "make it right." we don't want all this pain to go "unutilized" on behalf of our individual and communal (and cosmic, even!) selves. LET US LEARN FROM THIS, we want to proclaim. and let us never forget Who binds us together as One. we and our mother-earth desperately need the power of Unity to activate the memory of our divinity, so that we can love and help her and each other to the best of our naturally divine ability.

Hope this helps, Raul Duke.

hippihillbobbi

OK , It all started with banning a few people and if those people did not break the forum rules , I don't see why they should have been banned in the first place . About the Thuban thread , I only read the first original page and I found the material of no interest to me . Just because that material is not of interest to some people , I don't see why it should be banned .
Wasn't Voltaire who said " I don't agree with your ideas but I will fight for your right to express them " ?
I still do not see why this forum has got to start from zero ...
May be somebody wants to exert more control over the info ...
It would have been much more simple ... if only somebody admitted to mistakes ...
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote