View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

It seems that people can try to do the right thing...and try to help make the world a better place...but that the hidden SuperPowers have other ideas. They have something like a 1,000 year plan...and nothing will be allowed to interfere with it. Jordan Maxwell seemed pretty resigned to a dark future for humankind. We keep getting chided for being the new kids on the block. I think this is total BS. I feel like very powerful forces are making an example out of the human race...so that no other uppity races or planets make an attempt to become truly free. Well if this is the way it's going to be...I want off. I will not participate in this cr@p. Or do I have a choice in the matter? I just don't relish the idea of an eternity of tyranny. But this seems to be the divine plan. I feel so f....ng loved. We can thrash around..trying to figure things out...if we wish. But if we get too smart...we'll get stepped on...like a bug.

I was having a bad day...and my rant was somewhat tangential...but that was how I felt...and it seemed to be related to the plug-pulling. I'm usually more optimistic. Still...the substance of the rant should be considered as a distinct possibility.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-11-2009 at 03:55 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote