View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 02:52 AM   #63
john kennedy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: understanding death

Remember, you can only be 100% sure that you alone are truely real and alive! the inside your own skin bit so to speak. Everything else, 'everything', is information you alone decode.

Death?.....

Don't Die. (its a trick!)
It's about focus, zoom, and interpretation, and control of it! You aren't here too die! think of it like holographic tv, or the little 'you' in your mind, your body is just what you've tuned in with, or be tuned in to! not what you are! and it totally opperates under your sole command. (or even soul lol) you're the remote. Literally!

Don't replicate what you think you experience in the hologram, 'someone or something' dying in your reality is only your interpretation of what you have been educated to beleive in, its been fed to you all your lives, the ritual burials we experience are just that, rituals. They're to make you beleive it happens to everyone, well Im different, and Im having non of it, Im gonna live for ever, not 'cos I want to, that isn't an option lol, we've already lived for ever, it's only 'Now', this is just an experience, and we select what we want to experience, good or bad so its all down to choice and I choose my options, Im in control of my experience and death is just a word thats been linked to a beleif, Well, Im making a new dictionary and 'death' actualy means immortal sentient majestic being of all love, light and eternal peace. Yeah, I reckon that'll work! lets simply just beleive it means that! and it will!

Death-You're not alive in anything that doesn't Exist! pmpl

Just understand, you can't die.
So don't!
It's kinda like hypnosis. If I could hypnotize you not to be able to see,hear,touch,taste and smell your mum, and told you to forget all existance of her for ever and I then went and hypnotize your mum, and did exactly the same and told her to totally forget all existance of you for ever, then let you both go, to each one of you, the other would not exist! The idea of death is banged into us like a mantra, don't believe it, all that death is in my opinion is the total ceastation of decoding between yourself and the rest on this frequency or a tuning out of this frequency, a movement of focal observation between two points. And that's it. You are energy! how can you die? You can only convert Energy, not Destroy it!
john kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote