View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #32
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

Absolutely it was more than just jews were killed. There were many different nationalities and many of them happened after the so called war was ended. Russians, Polish, Romanians etc

What do you think happened in Viet Nam ? Iraq and any other place they decided

Most of the people died of a flu like symptom or starvation from some type of desease. Exactly what they want to do here. In fact they never stopped this insanity

I seen videos similiar to Viet Nam and there they had the cage like cells right in the towns loaded with the people

It is very sad and my heart goes out to all of them and we must know the truth in order NOT to let it continue to happen

I'm so tired of people that say, they do not want to know, its not important or of course it happened.

The Jewish -people have been profiting from this since it happened. Many have gotten rich.

My heart goes out to them also because they believe the lies that were told. When it turns back unto them and the reality slaps them in the face they will want nothing more than to stop the lies. Right now the Jewish feel it is their given rights to take what they can (my husband tries to assure me that possibly it was due to their faith only) All and all it was genocide same as now

NOW, I have nothing against the Jewish people..........I'm not racist in any way as its not who I am. I dont personally think the Jewish people are profiting from all this but only TPTBs as they do with all wars

People who can watch this and not catch the whole picture of this happening all over the world as we speak are really missing out.

In so many of our 3rd world Countries this sort of evilness continues today. Its senseless

So if you think this is not real, think again.......Its very important that the truth is known.

I have a hard time knowing all of this, as I have for the last 5 years with such a pain in my heart, believing that some who will watch these videos or read some of the other stories out there, can deny its authencity.

It was not just Jews, It was not just in Germany..................and TPTBs are getting filty rich off these wars. In one way or another we are their profits

So many in my family think that its not important and they are so wrong
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote