View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:28 AM   #19
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jesus speaks today: Inner teachings from Jesus through one of his messengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
How can I explain to you 14 Chakras what has happened to me since I read Christ's letters ! And I have you to thank! After searching for over 40 years seeking the Truth in all things spiritual and earthly, not being part of any religion but considering myself a christian having studied the bible. Being brought up to believe in Jesus and our Heavenly Father, but knowing something was not right. Going through much pain at the suffering of mankind and asking, WHY?

How can there be so much evil in the world, why can't mankind find peace and love. I started searching and researching all the conspiracy information to see who is behind all of this misery. So I started preparing my grown children for what is coming that might somehow protect them from the calamities of what maybe coming on our beautiful planet.

Except that I have been going about it the wrong way and realizing now that we are creating our own reality and the more we focus on the dark side the more the dark will increase and the more power they will have.

So thank you again 14 Chakras for I feel I have been blessed. My time here on earth will be to connect with Divine Consciousness and bring Love, Peace and Abundance to Earth and mankind. I'm now on my spiritual journey and my seaching is finally over.

Christ's Blessings to you

Love and friendship
firefly

This is beautiful and powerful. Gratitude for sharing Firefly. Many are called and few choose, it is truly up to each one of us to choose to Be.

Those that are of Jesus fold can (ideally!) hear his voice even when it is on a little ol' Website. That's the beauty of Life. No matter how thick the deception as we have here right now on planet earth, we can still find the truth that will set us free, the truth that is hidden in plain sight (really it's hidden within, but the outer reminders are there for each of us in different ways when we make ourselves ready).

No one book, one teaching, one master are for everyone. There are many paths to the infinite on this planet, however, it is nice to see that these teachings are finding their way to good soil and they will result in good fruit.

We will need to have eyes to see and ears to hear, but it all will be opened unto those who choose to Be Now. For it is now time for the second coming of the Christ consciousness and those who choose to embody it will truly be those who fulfill the prophecies and raise up planet earth into a New Heaven and a New Earth that will surpass all wonders and expectations of all ages come before.

I say, why not join the big celebration of divine love and Be One of them?

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 11-10-2009 at 08:22 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote