View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 02:36 AM   #13
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jesus speaks today: Inner teachings from Jesus through one of his messengers

the information presented in the letters is a lot to take in the first or second reading http://www.christsway.co.za. The information resonates more than anything else that I have personally read. It contradicts the statement that Jesus died and then was raised in the flesh as the bible teaches. Jesus states that he died but his consciousness lived on to advance through higher and higher levels of consciousness until he sits on the very edge of oblivion "at the right hand of the father". He chose to descend through all the dimesions to our dimesion to bring us the truth through a now 80 year old lady who was prepared over 40 years to transmit his message as truely as possible.

"the thought that we bring evil upon ourselves because of our consciousness is ludicrous" is just another way of defining the law of attraction. In all the letters I read at the beginning it mentioned if we wanted to quote anything that we just had to supply the url.

At the end of the day orthodoxy, I believe we must take in what resonates most with our inner guidance and let go of what doesn't resonate. otherwise we will go mad trying to let others tell us what is right or wrong. These letters after several readings do resonate with a lot of what resonates through others messages presented on the subject here at avalon. SO, go with what carries the most resonance.

Regards,

Initiate
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote