View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 03:09 AM   #7
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Aussie Dollar

I have become quickly educated on what money is...nothing, really. It's all a scam...The whole money system is a scam. For example, Did you know the (US) federal reserve is a system of private banks owned by the global elitists? Yes, the US figure head (Pres.) appoints the Fed Chair & the Reserve (which prints our dollars) is overseen by a committee of US government reps.

Check this out! Read about the Federal Reserve Act. Understand how my $100 is good as a loan to you for $100. However, if I DEPOSIT MY $100 INTO MY BANK (ACCOUNT), my bank may pay me some itsy, bitsy, tiny micro % of interest, but can expand MY $100 INTO "THEIR" $1,000! And, on top of that start charging some borrower at an interest rate of prime (2% now?) + whatever (maybe 6% - 25%) on the whole $1,000. How fair is that?

Check out David Icke's lastest book on the global conspiracy, which was published this year. Read the following about the REAL history of Africa, for instance. You'll be totally blown away.

Google this. I found the link on a post, here in Avalon, started 10-10-08 or 10-11-08 about Credo Mutwa. Fabulous, eloquently spoken, extremely intelligent and TRUE elder of wisdom.

Great Zulu Shaman and Elder
CREDO MUTWA
On Alien Abduction & Reptilians
A Rare, Astonishing Conversation
9/30/99 by Rick Martin
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote