View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 07:01 PM   #10
Sunnydee

Default Re: Miriam Blue Star: Project Camelot interviews Miriam Delicado

I do love project camelot and find much of the info to be very credible. I am one of many here that probably are following paths that they feel in their souls, but I still do question everything and at times judge by impression alone. Am I the only one that felt Ms. Miriam's delivery was strange and untrusting? SOrry if this offends, because I do believe in most of the things she says, but she rubbed me the wrong way. I guess if the message is important it doesn't matter how it's delivered, but the website posts that this is their most important interview, and I'm just not feeling it. I have talked about all this stuff for a few years now to family, they, up until a few days ago have thought me coo coo. You would think there would be some satisfaction for me(us) with our financial fiasco proof, but at this point I just want things to go back normal, it's now looking way too scary, and having some heirloom seeds and knowing how to cook by solar just doesn't seem enough. I do not have a stream in my backyard, I'm in a desert.
BTW - I had a dream 6 months ago that I actually wrote down and drew a picture of (I've never done this!) Long Story short - Ocean water is coming up the western side of my local hills(3000 ft up in so. cal) at a rapid pace you can't outrunor outdrive.