View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 08:07 PM   #15
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you afraid to die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
No. In my mind it's like a birth.

The thing that does cause me some concern, is if it were to happen while I was young - how it would affect my family.
hi myshadow ... who we leave behind and their well being ... is of significant concern ... because we care ... we love ... it is the essence of who we are ...

i have surrendered to the idea ... that i feel to control ... what is 'best' ... for others ...
certainly if i had prior notice of my leaving this experience ... i would do all that i could do ... to assist ... streamlining my loved ones lives beyond my existance here ...
to assist ... but i now know ... i could not control ... such things ...

in the grand scheme of the blueprint of all that is ... what is it that i know ... do i know more than ... the greater power ... that allows the flow of our existance ... of how things flow within the blueprint ...

i don't ... no one does ... the greatest thing we can do ... is to TRUST ... to trust our families will be ok ... to trust we have extended our wisdom and our love to them ... throughout our duration here ...
and that they will carry forth ... with that of who we were ... and what we have shared with them ... remaining within them ...
and that they will be just fine ...

i feel ... this is why it is so important ... to be all we can be in this life experience right now ... to our greatest potential ... living LOVE ...
because this is a very significant foundation we are currently building ... foundation for a new paradigm ... there are so many souls here in this moment ... with this same opportunity ...

if we can feel within our hearts ... we have lived this life to the best of our abilities ... within love and not fear ...

then beyond our own physical self leaving one day ... we can ... with all heart ... TRUST ... our loved ones ... will be ...

loved ones ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote