View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 02:48 AM   #5
Kly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reconnection healing with Eric Pearl

Regarding Eric Pearl and The Reconnection..

I took Eric's seminar over one year ago. At first I didn't notice much but it works and anyone can do it.

I am a therapist and I use it on everyone. i have over 35 years experience working with healing, therapies, energy medicine, and frequencies.

Each time you come into the office I conduct a relaxing energy balancing healing session that last about 25 to 30 minutes. Most people say that the energy balancing from these sessions permanently reduced day to day anxieties immediately.

I never touch your body I just walk around you as you lean back in a recliner and I balance your energy field.

Many people have reported the complete removal of addictions such as alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes and no withdrawal symptoms as a result of the healing sessions. Some have reported all addictive behaviors disappeared and they reverted back to being an occasional user of alcohol.

Others have reported their TMJ problems went away, depression cleared up, pain melting away, even one case of a paralyzed arm becoming mobile again (witnessed by 15 people in a demonstration and lecture).

Anything is possible with this healing energy and most can feel the energy coming out of my hands.The healing energy can work on any issue psychological or physical.

Most people just feel relaxed like down shifting from stress. A few people experience nothing at all. Most changes are lasting.

I highly recommend it because this energy will help shift the planet to another level. I have also been trained in Qi Gong, and Reiki healing and the Reconnection is the most effective for me.

Eric is making a fortune and he deserves every penny he makes.

KLY
Kly is offline   Reply With Quote