View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #24
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have you unexpectedly changed recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
My favorite past-time was writing music, well not any more. I've had a radical shift in my hobbies. Now I'm obsessed with lectures regarding Law & Commerce, esoteric current events and findings on Avalon. I went from an I.T. tech in college to drop out and study this freedom movement. I don't feel like I'm doing anything important unless it involves contributing to this awakening. TV has pretty much been ruled out except for Jessie Ventura's Conspiracy Theory's and 6 days of Alex Jones radio. There is not much in life that gets me excited after creditors in commerce came into my life (information there trumps gold). I am having the hardest time making small talk. My mind is stuck on this awakening. I love it, but this has also caused problems in relationships of mine. I've chosen my path and sadly people have been left behind. Major changes indeed. I no-longer wish to date at the moment because my paradigm is always in flux.
That's exactly how I am feeling these days as well ! I am totally immersed in this awakening process. All of my breaks at work are taken up reading about ascension and the shift. I download tens of internet interviews and radio programs onto my i-pod and listen to them on my drive to and from work ; I listen to them as I doing house work or gardening. I've begun to meditate again. I notice nature more and pay attention to the plants and trees and the clouds in the sky.
I haven't been romantically involved with any one for more than a year now. I just don't feel like getting involved with the drama any more. I've stopped calling life long friends for a chit chat. Even though, I have gotten closer with my parents and children. Generally, it seems as though everything that was important to me only a couple of years ago, no longer interests me. I feel as if I'm running out of time and it is time to get my house in order. I feel as if I'm living a completely different life.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote