View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 02:19 PM   #705
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
James, I remember stating on another forum I belong to about there being immortals that are still here on earth...no I am not sure how many...just that some were here...I pick up different things at times which I have told Barry about.

I was quite surprised to find a thread on here talking about immortals.
When I read this, I was thinking of the teaching from my grandmother about our churches beliefs about the 3 Nephites. Given the gift to never taste of death, to wander the earth to help where needed, and to continue to teach for all eternity. Immortals.
So when I searched the 3 Nephites, I found some of our churches ancestoral teachings of the planet Kobal.
But there is much controversy now.
Evidently the mormans keep the belief, and cannonised the teachings, but my own church leaders has refused the documentation. ? Which evidently may have been done recently when the church changed names, and joined the council of churches.
Because I remember my grandmother teaching me of the 3 Nephites when I was young, so they had the teachings then.
According to what I am reading, Kobal was the first creation of God, and is closest to where God resides. Power was given the inhabitants of Kobal, to govern over all others.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 03-19-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote