View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 12:03 PM   #13
jopublic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock's Recent Interview

David Wilcock's interview disappointed me in several ways; firstly the references to the fact he watches CNN and Fux news, hmmm.
Secondly the constant reminders about his own personal life cycle periods and his dreams that are not of any real relevance to anyone except to him.
Thirdly and perhaps most annoyingly I was expecting some talk of the long awaited Convergence the movie, it was teasingly hinted at right at the end of the audio but was not expanded upon, (the audio ends).
Also it would have been nice to learn of his thoughts concerning the LHC experiments at CERN and how they might tie-in with looking glass/jumprooms/other dimensional travel etc.
I was confused at his definitions of visiting/resident aliens especially after Kerry challenged him about that aswell.
All in all not much to shout about concerning the crop circles either with respect to his numerology calculations for the 16th august. (maybe four windmills mean a cat 4 hurricane/Tsunami somewhere?)
If he is correct and the Russians do indeed have posession of top secret U.S. plans etc, it does somehow beg the question 'they weren't left on purpose as a diversionary tactic?' or 'how would the russians (a) declare such plans convincingly, and (b) who will believe them (Russians) and have the power to act upon them,(plans) with any measurable outcome?
Maybe Ben Fulford's boys could get involved...
I find the Rothschild/Rockerfeller split a little implausable too...
I did find David's (Wilcock) earlier interviews on Project Camelot extremely insightful, well presented and educational. I'm frustrated that he has not thus far, (considering his extensive knowledge concerning the pineal gland and DNA manipulation), offered any possible solutions to these phenomena, i.e. if DNA is able to be manipulated by external and internal forces, why isn't there a procedure to reboot it or indeed repair it to it's original and intended manifestation. Is this what 2012 convergence is really about?
In any case I do still consider David Wilcock to be an incredible human being and I admire his knowledge and passion, a lot of questions still remain though.
I sincerely hope that he continues unhindered in his quest for more of the answers and can share his findings with the rest of us as always.
jopublic is offline   Reply With Quote