View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 05:44 AM   #12
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: The solution Youtube posting (common law in effect)

Just want to let the people enjoying the videos that youtube suggested it to me and I decided to watch it. I don't know if Russia has the same thing close to it in terms of cultural development with the Duma (I think thats what its called; it is like a local counsel or congress like body...)

Anyway, the idea does have a flaw; but it is way better than what we have now! The flaw is this...If I wanted to compitulate (to force) a number of people to my command; like property, then I will lure them to do something to frame them in the minds of the jury. The Jury will find them guilty (if), depending on who is being tried; If the person submits then the person will work for me for a temporary amount of time. If the person does not submit, then I can capture the person as a slave or kill them as the common law suggests...unless another law permits it to be (or depends on the executive and militia's leadership. Thus, it would only work in a low density population setting (like Alaska) that requires self-sufficiency. High -density population areas tend to also have higher traveling capacity or distance covered per time unit; thus a higher beaurocratic (instutional or cultural) system or technology would be needed for checks and balance of population to property rights or rights to service (labor and human rights.)

Also there is a Censorship program by the government that started in Australia. realufos.net have been affected greatly by this. Please support them in the endeavor to free the internet from government CENSORSHIP. I also suggest a 'censorship is evil' OR 'censorship is terrorism' campaign on the internet. Spread the word as much as you can; our free information way of life should not be a negative externality, but only a net positive one to society as a whole!

Keep up the good work and spread the word! (Censorship sucks!)
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote