View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 08:42 AM   #1109
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
Still only about ten pages deep... but I notice that you have a knack for applying individual-specific metaphors to help explain things. I am just curious if you have anything for me abraxasinas :P

Yesterday I was positively tingling, it's hard for me to concentrate on my school work which seems so mundane and just another part of the matrix.

That's probably the biggest thing I struggle with now... trying to maintain myself as part of the "every day" world and at the same time use my time wisely to prepare for whats up ahead.

I've eaten my rice, but haven't managed to wash my bowl yet, if you catch the reference (which I'm sure you will hehe.)

I love you and everyone in this thread!
Hi daniel!

I have a knack for 'reading' nonlocalised mental vibration patterns, that is all.
So I have really nothing to give to anyone on a forum such as this except raw data for you to process as you wish through and by your own vibration patterns.

I got two things though; one your name Daniel triggered a certain prospensity for you to affiliate with Lions and the feline species.
I am compelled to refer you to the movie Catwoman, as the archetypes in that film apply to you (she's a sexy chick that Halle Berry).
This might also relate to the Daniel in the bible.
Jesus says:
"Blessed is the lion that a person will eat and the lion will become human.
And cursed/anathema is the person whom a lion will eat and the lion will become human."

Secondly, your washing of the bowl attains to:

(89) Jesus says:
"Why do you wash the outside of the cup?
Do you not understand that the one who created the inside is also the one who created the outside?"
AA