View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 06:57 AM   #244
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Sounds like you and your buds were either in the 1%, or calling him a liar. (I'm no expert although I can see I'd better become one quick.)
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...7&postcount=17

If Norval said this was proof positive then we'd be in disagreement, but this is decent circumstantial evidence; especially with the symmetry mass/velocity and 6-1-6 pattern. (Start small peak in the middle and then trail off; to an analyst that's a lot of coincidences, but if you re-read you'll see it was never said to be impossible.)
If the impact created pearls what happened to the large one in the middle. A pearl burp?

These usually subtle and indirect methods of attacking in 'pearls of comeNts', to borrow your phrase, with followup 'atta boys' are very, VERY old "team-troll" tactics. Coincidental in this case, I'm SURE.

Serious posters and researchers should learn to recognize 'team-trolling', and ignore them, but don't expect them to 'go away'.

Guess they 'add value' to someone, but to WHOM?

Thanks for the tip on the search option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
If you click on search this forum in the upper right corner, then click on advanced search you might be able to search under the username Norval.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote