View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 12:11 AM   #1
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Our first close contact!

My kids and I just had our first contact together, just about 20 minutes ago!

We were driving home, here in Michigan, in Oakland County, on a busy mile road at 7:40 pm. Sun was set, but sky in west just a little lit up still-barely.

We at first saw a plane, that I initially thought was Jupiter maybe. THen all of a sudden, in front of us, but looked REALLY low, over the road, like maybe 300 feet up, an orangish/yellowish squarish/ovalish shape moving from left to right, slowly, steadily. I pulled over and we got out, and walked to a small ridge next to the road and watched it. Both my 14 year old daughter, 11 year old son and I were psychically communicating to it that we wanted to have direct contact when it started to cloak out, very slowly. It looked like it was getting smaller and smaller until it disappeared, like a helium balloon floating away.

A couple of things: it was glowing, rather than an airplane bright kind of light, was orange/yellow and had a "hazy" aura on the top. No blinking lights, slow tragectory except for the fade out and no sound.

When I asked psychically why they didn't connect I heard, "not ready." Then driving back I heard that I wasn't ready because I don't yet "trust myself," (I thought I was SO ready), and when my daughter said, "I'M ready!!" I heard to tell her to "be patient." I did hear that we were effected vibrationally from that sighting, though. That's happened to me before with other sightings-I"ve had new insights or dreams after. This was the most obvious "object" sighting though I've ever had. Plus it was with my two kids....we were so excited. They are my favorite people to have this experience with!!

very cool....
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote