View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:05 AM   #18
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Will Earth suffer the Illuminati pole Shift in 2012?

Stardust,

What gives this information anymore credibility than the Thuban material currently being discussed on this forum? Curious of your opinion.

What concrete predictions has this group made that came to fruition? (the Iraq war? huh? anyone could see that coming many years before)

And why the 'sudden' need to be activated? This really makes me suspicious. (especially since all earths inhabitants have such a short window of opportunity) I don't know...

My intuition tells me that if I am told 'I need to get it now!' or 'I'll loose out on the greatest opportunity since sliced bread!' that I had just become a victim of classic business marketing 101.

It seems that all of the 'truths' that have been revealed throughout the history of mankind have been disseminated by individuals who have freely offered their information (and at great personal peril many times) to all who would listen.

I am not discrediting what you are claiming here and the story is certainly fascinating but I for one am viewing this information with a heavy dose of skepticism...

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote