View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 12:16 PM   #1010
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hi Abraxas!

I loved your answer about the children (and adults) with disabilities, it made me very happy. It could not have been any other way indeed!

I have a few more questions if you don't mind...

When Adam and Eve ate the apple, does it mean they “digested” the information? Or was it something else? I often wondered about this action of eating. Sleeping beauty also ate an apple and went into “dreamland.” The same happened to Sara in “The Labyrynth.” Alice needed some food in order to accommodate her body to each dimension; Chihiro also needed to eat something of that world in order to avoid not becoming completely see through in the spirit world. In the story of Enki this was also mentioned, that an earthling was forbidden to eat food from Nibiru for afterwards to their home they could not return and Annunaki after living too long on Earth lost their immortality. So I ask you: Does the ingestion of food accelerate energy transductions between densities?

Dear Julissa!

Firstly the Adam and Eve Story is archetypical and in no manner physical. But the metaphor of the 'absorption' or digestion is ok in that it refers to the 'Loss Of Ignorance' ergo the 'ingestion' of the 'Knowledge of Good and Evil' as a dichotomical bifurcation of a unified polarity in contextual comparitiveness.

George Kavassilas talked about plastics and metal not passing through to the higher D, and I think Drunvalo M. also mentions it saying that was the reason the ancients built their houses of stone and that the ascended ones will arrive naked if their clothes are not made of a natural fabric. DM also says a couple of very tall beings will be waiting to greet them, guide them and take care of them in the beginning. That always intrigued me as to who they could be and how will the environment of the new world look like to the person arriving? Will it be devoid of anything metallic or plastic because it has a lower frequency? Will the New Earth only duplicate the “natural” environment and nothing else? If so, what will happen to those who have pacemakers and such materials inside their own bodies? Will they have no need for them instantly, knowing how and being able to change their physical appearance and/or heal themselves as soon as they arrive?

I have no such information about materials Julissa. These materials are as much part of the 'body of the universe' as is everything else. The atomic structure will change in magnetomonopolically inducing the 'mostly empty space' between the inner and outer atom, but this will leave the basic 3D physical structures intact. As said many times before, the 3D reality will remain as is, but become EXTENDED and supplemented in the 4D reality. This 4D reality will quantise as a wormhole summation count normally applied to the 3D Riemann Space.

Many say Earth to the 5D will go, others say to the Fourth. In the book “The Genius Frequency” by John J. Falone it talks about the 4D as being a mental plane and not an actual place where you can reside for an extended period of time. Some refer to it as the ethers, and the mind of the Earth, etc. where thoughts materialize instantly hence the need to master your thoughts nestled within the “slow” 3D world. I think Astralwalker says something of the sort. JJF also mentions the 4D is where people go after death and when they dream but, when people daydream, visualize and use their imagination to create something they are actually tapping into the 5D. Since you always mention the 4th D, how is it that to the 4th D we will go and how does it differ from the 5th? If earthlings en mass to the 4D will go, how long to go en mass to the Fifth will take? Will there be some to move even higher and finally return home?

There seems to be so much confusion fed into the common human groupmind by the various channelers and interpreters of the archetypes. Of course, the soul travels in the 'astral', we call hyperspace after disassociating from the physical 3D container. The soul by definition is 10D, but cannot access the higher Ds unless it can attune its frequency of self-vibration (or density). So the soul, which is like an electromagnetic quantum field of consciousness 'journeys' about in the astral and encounters specific markers like junctions in a 'lifeforce' travelling from some twig on a branch on a tree back into the stem towards the roots and the seed of the tree (this is the tunneling of the NDEs btw).
I have explained the dimensions ad nauseum now in my replies. The 5th you mention is HyperSpaceTime of 4Spacedimensions plus 1 Timedimension. This is the confusion between 4th and 5th - its the same thing - one space only the other spacetime.

Would you please expand on the special relationship between kids and their grandparents? Did you say that the parents are too busy inmersed in the Matrix or were you talking archetypes? If beyond the Sun is our father, and The Earth is our mother, who is our grandfather and grandmother? You know, when you gave the explanation about the word ABBA, my jaw dropped because my 9 yr old had told me a few days ago while watching "Spirited Away": "Yubaba...mmm...that name means: your father" I guessed he figured it out because of its sound? Well, after all, Yubaba is the Master of the "bathhouse." On this note, Zeniba, Yubaba's twin sister did say to Zen "call me granny" So, Zen-iba What is the relationship between them two? As you can see I love to figure out movies... haha

The Cosmic Father-Creator-SourceSink is the MindWave of the Universe and the Cosmic Mother-Creation-SinkSource is the BodyParticle of the Universe.
Notice that the Father is a Source=Giving of Energy and the Mother is a Sink=Receiving of that Energy as a PRIMARY definition. This is nought but your insemination to bear a child.
Later, after the transformation, the Father will get his old energy back as a new energy and vice versa for the Mother. This is the SourceSink-SinkSource duality unified.

So the Cosmic Father mirrors himself in Adam=Archetype in ANY Man able to become a Father.
Corollarily, the Cosmic Mother via Eve=Archetype becomes YOU as a Mother.

The 'masterplan' is to allow the Cosmic Father to become a Cosmic Grandfather; which He cannot become until Adam=Father Incarnate 'can produce' Cosmic Children. Similar for the Mother to allow a Cosmic GrandMother to exist...As Above, So Below!

Your 9-year old KNOWS superconsciously and as you know there is great wisdom found in the words of the little ones.

I heard a story of someone who observed a small saucer shaped spacecraft very close and noticed the symbols (l0l) on it. This person was illiterate so he just called these “strange markings” a “stick” a “cero” and a “stick”. Someone else found a ring in the sea floor made up of metals not known on Earth with these same symbols. Some say it is the numbers 101, but I’m not so sure. Whatever it means I know you can also choose to “see” it numerically so it could be, but I sense it is part of a language that precedes the Berber of Tassili and has been found everywhere around the world. I know someone who found and held a tablet with such petroglyphs in the Andes region of Peru and recognized it was indeed a language because certain markings repeated themselves as commonly found in a written language. I think this language is the source from which all the ancient alphabets and numerical systems of Earth emerged from. Some who have gone to Agartha in their superluminal travels say they have seen it and were able to read it aloud. A friend of mine saw it in a dream where many were encouraging her to remember it. They told her that language was "Koh-Ran-ia" (name written as sound). (very similar to the writings found in Sahpuayacu-Peru see attch) From the Thubans perspective what do the numbers 101 represent? Could the "cero" between the two walls mean us between two dimensions? I have 101 on my front door.

Ah very important Julissa. The basic 101 simply refers to the mirror, say the golden candlestick in the middle of two olive trees as the final witnesses of God.
{Zechariah.4 and Revelation.11}.
Now 101=5binary as 0=0;1=1;10=2;11=3;100=4;101=5;110=6;111=7;1000=8; etc. etc.
101 is also the AlphaOmega of the Anglosaxon Arabic alphabet used as the hebrew-Anglosaxon replanting in 101 being precisely the 26th Prime Number:
{2;3;5;7;11;13;17;19;23;29;31;37;41;43;47;51;53;61 ;67;71;73;79;83;91;97;101}.

Including 1=A as the Alpha, the Circle Closes in 97=Z and 101=A*=Omega.

Furthermore; MELCHIZEDEK=101 as the '5 sacred trees in paradise' ka the 5 Platonic Solids aka the 5 elements (including the sacred essence) etc. etc.
Matthew 21:43
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
This is linked to many passages in Jeremiah and Isaiah.
Many call the Paracas Candelabra of Peru a candelabra because it “looks” like one, however I don’t think it represent one at all. More than one symbol, I see it as an entire phrase or even a whole sentence or paragraph because I see many markings/letters/runes contained within it so I sense it could actually “say” something. In Nazca, I see the same symbols as geoglyphs. I am seeing this symbols everywhere now. What do you make of all this?

This is the Golden Candlestick mentioned before - the Menorah of the Seven as 3+1+3 or the Nine as 4+1+4 from the 1+0+1=2.

What does the first symbol #1 (3 rings) in the attch. picture mean? Soon after doing some research about these writings and much to my surprise, I found this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCzpReQ_MNI

What do these rings in the beginning mean? The Christ Conciousness entering the Earth? Is it really Michael's sign?

You could call it this or part of the 'fulfilment of all prophecy' throughout all cultures and semiotik systems Julissa. There are many many interpretations and translation of the basic archetypes. These translations and interpretations then construct hieroglyphic systems and alphabets mainly based on the 1-2-3=Perfect Number count then becoming 4 elements or directions centered by a fifth; then the sacred 7 and 9 adjacent the masternumber 44=8 via 11, 22 and 33.
Your video and books and systems all have validity, if decoded in the ancient language codes originally implied.
A less hieroglyphic system is then mapped in the Nazca Lines, Crop Circles and Ice Circles.
A new system out, which I agree with (away from the marketing ploys) in general is called Biogeometrics, applied to the Egyptian cartouche forms and hieroglyphs.

Thank you very much as always,

JuLiSsa

Your welcome

AA

PaloCeroPalo.jpg

Agartha.jpg

VenusPantiacolla.jpg

CristoCosmico.jpg

The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!

FUTURE SHADOWS OF THE PAST

"A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;
it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.
For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;
so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.

But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;
the dimensions reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.
Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;
the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?

Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;
as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.
Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;
the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul."

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com and http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/quantumrelativity

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-31-2010 at 12:24 PM.