View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 11:33 PM   #999
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Abraxas --

I was reading some of the material i found on (one of??) your website(s) ..... some info apparently given by a reptilian from a race that has lived underground here for a long time. in general, i found it extremely interesting. the following question comes after an exchange where Lacerte (this reptilian's "name") tells her human interviewer that one or more of the "3 hostile alien races" here (she insists her race is not hostile to humans) have plans which somehow will cause harm to humans/humanity. Cue the interviewer:

Question: Will the other extraterrestrial species undertake nothing against these war-like actions? Specifically, something ought to be on Earth for the more highly developed species.

Answer: You're wrong there. Specifically, for the more highly developed species there is simply at the very least your fate. You are animals for them. Animals in a very large lab. Understandably, an alien intervention on your planet would disturb their projects, but I don't think that they accept a confrontation with other species for it. Many of them could look for another research planet for themselves or they could study over a long distance your behavior and your consciousness/awareness, since crisis situations could have an attraction for their studies. Whenever you people take a look at an ant hill, and another person comes along and steps on the ant hill, what do you do? You go on your way, or you search for another ant hill or you observe the ants in their crisis condition. But would one of you —even though he were larger and more powerful than the one who stepped on the ant hill in the first place— defend the meaningless ants? No. You have to imagine for yourself the viewpoint of the more highly advanced creatures. You are the ants. Don't expect any help from them.

AA -- what is your/Thuban perspective on this "alien's" answer?

and, one more question ....

Do Thubans or "Dragonized" consciousness have any inherently closer relationship to reptilian races than, say, 3-d humans do? i.e., do the archetypes of dragon/serpent as related to the original plan for this creation imply any special or "familial" connection between reptilian species and the body-mind-spirit complex known as Yeshua/Melchizidek [Logos]? (hope you can make some sense of what i'm trying to get-at here?!?)

As always, Abraxasinas, thanks so very much!

Hippihill