View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Disclosure Endgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
Project Camelot has a link pointing to David Wilcock's new Disclosure Endgame 'ebook'. A series of web pages that attempt to explain the Norway Spiral as something other than a missile failure. One aspect that really gets me is the introduction of Crop Circles into the whole mess.

D.W. says "Based on the extensive evidence we reviewed at the time, which you can go back and read for yourself [if the link weren't broken. t.o.], the Circlemakers clearly seemed to be suggesting that the Russians' acquisition of these documents [secret HAARP docs from Georgia! t.o.] would be a critical step that would lead to the final defeat of the New World Order. "

Wow! Knowing that the crop-circle makers are a bunch of human beings just throws a big wet blanket over that whole theory doesn't it? David Wilcock missing this vital piece of information calls some questions to his analytical abilities. IMHO of course. Your mileage may vary.

I understand your point and while it is understandable that the particular crop circle in reference may or may not have been indicating the event in question, you are making a large assumption that David believes the circle makers to be 'human beings' and you do not provide any corresponding evidence to conclude that David himself believes this to be fact. I do not believe David was implying the circle makers to be humans, whether or not it corresponded to the event in question is surely worth debating but be careful not to put words into anyone's mouth without being able to cite a conclusive reference confirming it. His reference seemed, instead, to indicate an awareness that the date/event played a pivotal event in what subsequently transpired and he was able to interpret the crop circle as being related to this event.

I look at crop circles as they appear, as symbols- which will be interpreted in an infinite number of ways and fashions- all of which speak to a numinous and deeper part of ourselves or collective lives, but yet always maintaining an ineffable and indescribable quality as well. I think David does a tremendous job of trying to capture new information and insight and is at the forefront of the expanding awareness- whether he ultimately turns out to be right or wrong is irrelevant when compared to the tremendous impact he's had on advancing collective awareness and so it's my opinion that trying to use this particular area of reference to discredit his overall report is not an effective argument- especially as you would first need to establish credibility that David does consider the crop circles to be a human phenomenon (and, more importantly, that this particular crop circle was a human creation). I am certain David would admit to the fact there are human hoaxsters involved both at an amateur and professional (govt.) level but I believe you may have misinterpreted his article.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote