View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 04:22 PM   #28
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
These teachings are all about connecting to source and shaking off ET interference...but will ALL LIFE raise up? No. We are in a closed energy, vampiric system which tops out at 11.5 dimensions. The Freedom Teaching are a methodology to slide out of here, if that is your desire and you are willing to do the work. If not, then fine.

very nicely explained. I was just going to copy what I just read off another site that also relates to Anna's work

On Monday night, filmmaker, spiritual explorer, and scientist David Sereda talked about possible energy shifts coming around the time of 2012. By comparing the quantum universe (micro solar systems) to astronomical models, as well correlating Hopi prophecy, he's theorized there's going to be a massive energy shift, as our solar system crosses into another "galactic shell." After this shift, he believes the solar system will become lighter, both in weight and spiritual energy

So in a sense Anna is saying another reason of why we must higher our vibrational rythm. Anyhow it makes sense to me. You wont get this information out of the newspapers thats for sure.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote