View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 05:21 AM   #47
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: Germany Ground Crew

Hi Friends

Personally I like it that each one may speak and write in the way he or she feels best and most comfortable at expressing himself / herself.

As long as we understand each other, fine by me. People ask me in Frankfurt all the time: "Wann kommt Ihr Buch denn in Deutsch raus?" To which I always answer, when you translate it.

Have to state here among friends that my book was turned down by several German publishers, which I find odd. It is selling very fast now in English and we have reached now escape velocity. Underground at least. So at times I have to shake my head about certain German publishers. And there is nothing in LIGHT-SEEDS that is against "certain" German laws. I avoided this, knowing I did not need added trouble.

I find peóple here at times a bit slow intellectually speaking in grasping the whole thing. But I am patient.

This is the principle of worldwide communication. Of course those who cannot read a certain language are then at a disadvantage, understood. But if Germans wish to write in their language among themselves, I do not see a problem.

Muss ich dies übersetzen? Alles klar soweit.

Then the publishers asked me if I would translate the book for them into German and also into French... I told them that s like asking Spielberg to dub his movies, I mean to each one his...

Ok to move on, I understand what Patti is writing, by which I mean I read the thought behind the words.

Me too, I am asking myself many questions, have asked myself the same questions now already for two years, and I am sort of one of the "star witnesses" of this "operation," however, it is me who suggested the establishment of a network for all this.

So?

Like Patti, I am TOO grounded to be enlightened, and yet too enlightened to be with the ground crew... and the other guy is totally correct who stated under point 3: "To reach the source you have to swim against the stream" which was a maxime of one my zen masters.

Been doing this now for a while...

How are your safe places coming along anyway? With Germanic Engineering and swiss precision we ought to get that thing going soon...

anyway keep going
and keep smiling ok