View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 04:00 AM   #38
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
I clearly appreciate that each of us should find his or her own path. However I don't believe that my reality is what you call the wrong path. I've been around it too long to be able to take that thought seriously.
When did I ever say that you were on the wrong path? stop putting worlds in my mouth. this isnt the first time either. why? here's another example of you putting words in my mouth.
Quote:
..basically you just said in numbers that one in one thousand is done. While in words you say no one is. Just a pet peeve...
i said 99.9% of the earth's populated humans. last time i checked and heard it was 6.5 billion people on the planet. the only reason their is a .1% is because their could be a couple people hiding out in the Himalayas or somewhere else. so i will give them the benefit of the doubt.

another example of you putting words in my mouth or simply and plainly misunderstanding what your reading. i said DEVOVLE. not devovlement
# To degenerate or deteriorate gradually: After several post in this thread this conversation has devolved into me explaining my writings.

Quote:
Interesting choice of words. But Devolvement, as in "the delegation of authority (especially from a central to a regional government) " is not exactly what I am talking about.
This is to everyone who is reading this thread. Since I've posted my first thread. the agents have been threatening me to stop posting and stop writing my blog. today while driving to my new job which is a entirely different story but lets stick to the point.......so the agents want me to stop talking about soul pieces and fractures and timeline tracking and super computers, etc. you get the point.

why would they threaten me if i wasnt telling the truth? maybe im on to something. im not the only one who knows about this stuff just someone who feels that this time, now, is very important for certain people to get this information.

while i was in the shower they said they would back off if i told them exactly who i was. i told them so i will also share this with all of you as well. im poo poo face from the planet youranus.

take care everyone,
Elias Visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote