View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 06:50 AM   #28
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
However, when you're done and all is collected you'll know that none of it was lost in the first place. That's 3d distortion, the game. And the things you do in order to regain soul fragments is the ritual you require for yourself to give yourself permission to consciously access that soul fragment. And that's exactly what you must do.

You're not fragmented, you never where.. You're more powerful than you understand.
i feel the above statement you made is what you think and may very well feel deeply.

[QUOTE=Ali Quadir;77911]Why if you are such a big threat that they'll make the expenses they do chasing you around, why o why has the fed not put a few cents worth of bullet through your head? Because your life is sacred to them? Why do you think you spot them around you? Because you're smarter than them?[/QUOTE

did you really read my blog? i mean can you follow what is in-between the lines. i write about the end results of certain situations therefore one must conclude that to get to that point that one has to have acted or performed in such a way to come to that conclusion. im not being general either.

Quote:
I appreciate your kindness. But something you did got you chased by feds... Something I did got me into the illusion that my life is awesome, amazingly I have no enemies... Is it wise for me to follow your lead without first identifying what causes what?
who said my life wasnt awesome?

Quote:
But something you did got you chased by feds.....
this goes back to timeline warfare. so basically the reptilians have the capability to track not only 1 person throughout time but groups of people. for instance.....lets say in a galaxy far far away their were these groups of people that fought against the reptilians eons ago. because we fought them in the past they will track us throughout time so that they can put us in a "Timeline Warfare" campaign mind/soul control program or just thwart our spiritual evolution.

the actual thing that got me exposed to the FEDS and the Reps. and other Secret Gov. agencies was because in previous lifetimes their was this man and his daughter. i was in a green pasture with sheep. the both of them came to my farm and took my wife away from me because of something i did. i still dont know what i actually did yet if anything at all. i must have done something first because who would go and take another person love. i had 4 previous lives with them karmically. they actually lived one city over from where i grew up in this life. i met and had relations with the daughter and father again in this life. he was in Korea during the war but was not in the military. he was in vietnam in the war but again was not in the military. he also lived in germany during the cold war. do you understand where im going? he was an intelligence officer of some kind. karma dealt my hand this lifetime. to make a long story short.

the book will be out this spring. the blog is a unedited tone down version of what has gone down.

this lifetime is the result of my past lives and more importantly, my self-realization to my divine right to manifest my destiny, however i choose.

Quote:
In the psychoverse parts of me are parts of you, I am what I am because I identified with me. This is how I created this experience. If you were to fully identify with me you'd be me, but you'd no longer be you. Past lives are lives that are close to us and which influenced our current life. We strictly don't have past or future lives. Just like we strictly don't have this one.. On our way in we just identified with things that were already here. And by identification we built who we are from this material. The cross we choose to bear is the cross our spiritual ancestors bore. And we are responsible for it because we are them to the point where we adopted their physical structure, their mental structure and their spiritual structure with all the memes and memories and intuitions that come with it.
who are our spiritual ancestors? let me answer that.........the Anunnaki. then you get into the Reptilians f-in everything up creating religion to having humans eat meat. did you know the Reptilians are "Satan".

why would you eat another being? animals communicate with us all the time. we just cant hear them all the time. trust me. animals speak telepathically. so anyways.....are you a vegetarian? why?
its all conditioning. do you use fluoride toothpaste? why? its all conditioning.

if anyone is psychic or is sensitive try not eating any meant for about 30 days and see how you feel. not only will you feel better and lighter but your abilities will grow, a lot. its mainly because the animals that humans eat feel pain and fear at the time of death. this vibration is infested in the meat and blood. then humans eat this. now the human has a reservoir for this pain and fear. now the reptilians have a human that is a reservoir of pain and fear. this basic flawed diet has huge ramifications.

please dont eat anything that feels pain or fear.

it is very serious. very serious.

Quote:
The point I am trying to make comes back to my inability to understand what your heavenly catalyst is. Although we are one, my identification and focus is not yours. Your definitions may not apply to me. Without knowing your mythology I cannot grasp your current circumstances or what you're trying to accomplish with that visualisation that you called "creating your heavenly catalyst".
mythology????

i have said it already. the heavenly catalyst isnt to be pondered upon. it is a catalyst... a verb....an action....a being. you can keep on telling me how you dont know what the heck this heavenly catalyst is and im going to say the same thing......do it. use it.

Quote:
I am not you... The word "underworld" has no meaning to me. Don't get stuck on concepts. Shamans usually learn to go beyond the domain of words and concepts into the domain of what Wittgenstein called the unspeakable. If you force me to say yes or no and I would obey your command. You'd not be able to correctly interpret my answer.

But physically it involved meditation and the typical vision quest.
did you see a door that looked like a tree trunk before you got your owl? this is the entrance to where the power animals reside. everyone has at least one power animal. if you dont remember then you were never there. it is unmistakable. you know when you know.

Quote:
I am aware of the dictionary meanings of the word. If I wasn't I would have looked it up myself. I am also aware of the meaning of the word heavenly... However if you put the two together this has no meaning to me other than "something that apparently promotes heaven" or "Something heavenly that promotes something else..." which is kind of a statement about what it does, maybe where it comes from, not about what it is. I recognize it has a meaning you imposed on it. However that meaning you do not seem to be willing to share.
okay are you ready for the meaning? are you sitting down? ready?......its loving kindness. its that simple. it may be too simple.

this is a very general description of a typical everyday psychic engagement with a gov. mind control agent. when they get to a certain distance i can feel their malice and their intentions. out of the catalyst i create an icon. this malice they have i interpret as being like black glass. i hit them. they break. they dont like this. it hurts them. the pain is caused due to the split of malice and loving kindness. im actually healing them of this malice. so here comes another agent and another one and another one. i do the same thing over and over and over again. in my dreams in the car in the shower right now when im writing this. while im at work while im the a store while im eating while im in the bathroom.

take care,
Visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote