housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: supreme court ruling on obama's elig. for presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
This thread, is like a walk down memory lane ~

now, did he, or did he NOT

get caught with his pants down

and, a birth certificate that is a lie ???
This is the reason I say Obama is a false flag event. The short certificate released as his BC is also given to citizens not born in HW. The long certificate with detail info...such as mother, father, hospital, doctor...not released as well as a number of other papers normally released...like college thesis.

When you look around Obama and see who is surrounding him you will find a very strong connection to people with dual citizenship or questionable loyalties to another country. Israel has the most powerful lobby in Washington, has their citizens in our government jobs, and for a state the size of NH they have the 3rd most powerful military in the world.

Some people jokingly refer to this foreign fraction as the 51st state. I find any foreign government that can have that much influence in our government disturbing. Especially now that Israel is constantly threatening to destroy nuclear reactors in Iran. Which could lead us into ww3.

Then you look at the opposition to Obama. Dr. Oly Tiaz, who is leading this, is viola...an Israeli citizen. She has dual dual citizenship and goes to the middle east often.

I think something fishy is happening. Obama is probably not qualified to be president and everyone in DC knows this. Spies for Israel helped get him elected and are also using the BC issue to stir up controversy. They are playing 2 sides of the same coin.

Obama is a false flag event. He is there to shock and awe us. The CIA uses many mind control programs to get us to go along with this. IMHO they also use people we like to refer to as "whistle blowers" to further their agenda.

How many "professional" psychics have gone on the record and stated Obama is a godsend? Many have. But none of these "professionals" predicted 9/11.

I also believe some of the whistle blowers are genuine and have some inside knowledge but I've also seen very likable people who believe what they are saying draw up theories of their own in response to questions. And when you propose a theory it's very easy to believe it's fact...for in the proposer's mind it is fact.

So, I do take the whistle blowers testimony with a grain of salt, I also realize this is their livelihood and I see nothing wrong with what they are doing. I find much of it rather entertaining.

And the CIA probably does give false info through contacts to these "whistle blowers" to further distract people from real agendas. Spending a large amount of time researching ET's means the person will spend far less time researching what will actually affect them...like false wars, oil pipelines and ethnic cleansing in Gaza and the West Bank using US tax dollars and weapons.

Anyone noticed the skyrocketing price of olives lately? It's not inflation. As Israel expands in the west bank with their segregation wall, they are ripping out ancient olive trees and destroying farms. I expect olives, and olive products to go even higher. This affects us, we get products from there but no one understands or even seems to care.

Instead our media focuses on junk food news, like how many kids some lady had. What stars are getting divorced or arrested. Non existent terrorist, dead terrorist, sanitized unemployment records, false economic news, who crashed the white house party, and sex scandals.

Obama and his birth certificate will be brought out only when it is needed. And of course, it will be speculation, never actually addressed and brushed under the rug the moment another celebrity gets caught with their pants down.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote