View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 07:47 PM   #12
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Obama turns US over to ‘New World Order’ on February 17th

Hi seekntruth,

I read the article and looked at the images.

it is considered by several forums that Sorcha Faal is not necessarily the best source of information. However on 17 of February Obama will indeed sign the 'Stimulous Package' as tomorrow is Presidents' Day in the US. Could that be the fall of the US that Faal is trying to explain.

Obama can't sell the whole of the US as he is not able to under the constitution. All the States are independent. Twenty of them have sent in legislation for sovereignty, mainly because they are against gun control.

The images appear to show three murals. One which depicts a poem by a 14 year old child who was imprissoned in Auschwitz; one of a stormtrooper and another of a multi-national gathering for peace standing over the dead body of a stormtrooper.

Where as I agree that the topic perhaps is a little controversial for an airport main hall, I think the message is quite clear from the images.

Artists are frequently comissioned to make works for local governments. Rarely the local government buys a work already complete.

Commonly these commissions are more political than cultural and consequently the best artist for the work is not always chosen. In many cases the result, as in the case of the blue horse, does not come out as desired. The only thing you can do is not commission the same artist again.

I don't think that the New World Order has anything to do with it. I just think it was a **** artist (in my opinion, without getting in to the debate of 'what is art').

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekntruth View Post
Here are some images that you might find interesting to go along with the article I posted above.

Denver International Airport (DIA) -

A link to images of the controversial murals inside DIA -

http://www.geocities.com/Baja/5692/murals.html

And the latest addition to DIA, the huge blue mustang sculpture -

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/fligh...-mustang_N.htm

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote