View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 06:36 PM   #2
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Africa - Foreign countries buy vast tracts of land, food & biofuels

Good for Madagascar..... But it's pretty outragous allright to hear that... sadley it's been going on for centuries.... I knew that China was buying much of Africa and investing small money for huge benifits but I hadn't thought about everyone else... I just took it for granted that big conglomerations like Shell did their worst at huge expense of the African people to great profit of Her Royal Lowness QE2 and other elites... I guess Africa represents the true red earthed, misterious, primordial, feminine energy of the planet and the male agressive unbalanced part of our phsyche will continue to supress, exploit, rape and subdgegate her until we balance our selves out...I know this sounds airy fairy but Africa has always had an irrisistable seductive pull to European male powers , explorers, mersenaries etc... They travled and tried to hunt, conquer, entrap, imprison, enslave and dominate her very soul and they have never managed to succeed intirely.... Mother Earth, Goddess Africa is too strong and to untameable.... I pray with all my heart that one day she will be totally free and soverign to her own people and her encridible diverse bounty be her own....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote