View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 06:01 AM   #94
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Jester, judging from many of your posts (which I have greatly enjoyed) I would think you are comfortable riding the waves of chaos. To me change is a lot of fun and the fact that Avalon is changing is very exciting. I have no clue if it will be better or if I will like it as much so I must wait to let it unfold before I make any assumptions.

I voted that we NOT keep this forum the same. It has already been decided to make these changes by those who make the decisions and I support their decision. I don't think voting will mean anything in the long run because it's already well along in the changeover to the new forum, and this forum is not a democracy. It's more along the lines of a benevolent dictatorship, which is actually about the best structure a forum on the Internet can take, in my opinion. I seriously doubt they would stop the plans and halt progress on what must have been in the planning stages for a while. I suppose I voted only to try to balance out the votes that said YES to keeping things as they are. I was sure there would be more YES votes and I like being somewhat of a contrarian upon occasion.

Adapting quickly to any and all changes is good practice for travelling in other dimensions and times. Resistance is futile!!

Nancy